Road and Civil Surveys are looking for highly experienced Surveyors to join our growing company for iconic projects in multiple regions around New South Wales,
We are currently servicing multiple clients in NSW, with new contracts awarded we are looking to secure the right Surveyors to play a pivotal role in our companies success.
We are not your average Survey firm, be an integral part of a tight knit, supportive team.
We are looking for the best in industry, to be a part of the biggest and best projects.
Applicants must have
- White Card, Drivers licence
- Diploma or University Degree qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your workload
- 5 Years minimum proven construction experience
- RMS project experience with working knowledge of G71
- Highly proficient with Leica instruments & 12d / 12d Field
Other influential documents – but not essential
- RePL License and UAV experience
- Scanning Experience
- RIW Card and experience working in the rail corridor
What can the role offer you?
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Work with the latest surveying equipment
- Support and growth in your role, there is no limit to how far you can progress in our company.
- Be an integral part of a energetic team, not just a number in a big organisation.
- A meaningful position, help drive the company forward and be rewarded for the role you play.
If you think you would suit this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious Applicants Only.