Road and Civil Surveys are providing Surveying resource to Fulton Hogan, assisting with the delivery of Albion Park Bypass Project, an extension of the M1 Princes Motorway between Yallah and Oak Flats to bypass Albion Park Rail. The new motorway would complete the "missing link" between Sydney and Bomaderry. It would bypass six sets of traffic lights in Albion Park Rail and enable high speed travel from Heathcote to Bomaderry. The key features of the bypass project include:
- A 9.8 kilometre extension of the Princes Motorway between Yallah and Oak Flats bypassing Albion Park Rail
- A central interchange at Albion Park
- A southern interchange at Oak Flats
- Thirteen new bridges
- Pedestrian and cyclist facilities to improve connectivity
- Local road upgrades on Tongarra Road and Yallah Road.