Road and Civil Surveys from above
Road & Civil Surveys holds a ReOC (RPA Operator Certificate) certified by CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority), the governing body of aviation in Australia.
This allows us to commercially operate drones legally within Australia. With our CASA certified RPAS (UAV) pilots, we can provide cost-effective aerial surveys and inspections for mining and construction projects.
Our clients use Aerial Surveys to:
We have multiple UAVs and pilots spread across NSW so we can rapidly mobilise to projects at any location.
The benefits of Aerial Surveys
- Safe and efficient methods of capturing large areas of survey data
- Ideal for reporting of quantities and conformances
- Efficient solutions for projects
- Safely track progress of your project
- Being a cost-effective option
- GNSS Survey accurate data
- No delays from interfering with ground work
Aerial Surveying Applications
- Surveying, mapping, volumes
- Geo referenced ortho-photography
- Visualisation and simulation
- Environmental and coastal monitoring
- Asset inspection (Structures that require lane closures and EWP’s to access normally)
Work With Us
Road and Civil Surveys are looking for motivated people to join our company for iconic projects in multiple regions around NSW and the ACT.
We are currently servicing multiple clients with a strong pipeline of work for 2022 and beyond. We are looking for the right people to play a pivotal role in the company’s success.